Saturday, August 29, 2015

Challenge #259 - Winners

What a fabulous array of cards in the gallery this week with some truly creative interpretations of my sketch. Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of our design team: 


Now, let's take a look at our headliner:



Hello Autumn (1)

Whilst I'm still trying to eek out the last days of summer, Wendy's card evokes everything I associate with autumn and fall: the colours, patterns and textures, along with the smattering of pearls and linen thread, are the perfect welcome to a new season and a fabulous creative interpretation of my sketch this week - congratulations Wendy!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for a bonus Tic-Tac-Toe challenge from Nance!

7 comments:

  1. Just love Wendy's winning card, great textures and layout. Thank you so much for choosing me as One of your 'Cut Above's' for this week. I did so love the sketch and joining in your challenge. Congratulations to all the other winners x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as a cut above this week....I have played for a while now but never chosen...Congrats to all the winners this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much !!! It is always such an honor to be chosen for the Headliner! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful cards in the gallery, I am honored you chose my card as your Cut Above, Ann!! Congrats to Wendy as the Headliner and all the others chosen as a Cut Above as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Wendy- I just love your Autumn card!! Thank you Claire for choosing my card as your "Cut Above"- it was a fabulous sketch and so versatile! Congratulations to the rest of the winners as well- your cards are fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I just saw this now! Thanks, Amy, for picking my card. I love all the designs this week. Kudos to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I just saw this now! Thanks, Amy, for picking my card. I love all the designs this week. Kudos to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!