Saturday, February 21, 2015

Winners for PP232: A CAS Challenge From Joanne

A big thank you to everyone who played along with my 'feathered friends' challenge this week. There were some amazing entries, featuring everything from brightly coloured comical birds, to bird silhouettes, ducks, finches and owls and everything in between. Clean and simple has never been such fun!

Now, before we get to my headliner.... let's see what caught the eye of our design team:

 
And now our headliner:


Angela Maine






Angela's bright orange bird is a real eye-catcher and the combination of the fabulous white embossed patterns, along with the two contrasting leaf stems, add so much texture and visual interest to her card. The huge expanse of white space makes this card a great example of a clean and simple masterpiece - many congratulations Angela on being my headliner this week!

Winners, please pick up your badges--available HERE! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a fun sketch challenge hosted by Sandy.  See you soon! 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Shannon! I'm honored to be included among such wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you LeAnne for choosing my card :-) Looking forward to this weeks challenge

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, thank you so much and I am so honored! I've been shaveling snow here in the north east and missed the whole thing! Congrats to all the winners as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, thank you so much and I am so honored! I've been shaveling snow here in the north east and missed the whole thing! Congrats to all the winners as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Claire! Congrats to Angela and the other Cut Above ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Thank you so much for incluing my car in your Top picks. I am thrilled.
    Congrats to all the others and to the winner, Angela - fabulous work.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!