Saturday, July 19, 2014

Winners for PP204 - LeAnne's Color Challenge

Hi everyone!  LeAnne here!  First, I want to apologize for not commenting on all the lovely submissions this week, as I was at convention without a laptop!  But I did manage to see each and every one, and they were ALL beautifully done!  But before we get to our Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team!

And LeAnne's choice for Headliner is.......


Debbie Crowley

PP Smiles



I kept coming back to Debbie's card over and over again!  I love those polka-dotted flowers and that sweet whimsical sentiment!  I love the little candy dots she used too...follows the polka-dotted theme to a "t"!!  Congrats, Debbie, for being my Headliner this week!

Congratulations to all of our winners! Don't forget to grab your badge for your blogs. Please be sure to join us tomorrow when Sandy has a fun CAS challenge for us!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card Nance! That made my day. :) Congratulations to everyone, beautiful cards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me your pick this week, Sandy! Such a lovely gallery with that great color challenge, congrats to all the other DT picks and the Headliner!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!