Saturday, July 12, 2014

Winners for Challenge PP203: Nance's Theme Challenge

From seashells and sandpipers to lighthouses and boats, in the water, on the water and everything in betweeen!  You wowed us with your beach themed creations this week--thank you for playing along.  Before we get to our Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.


And Nance's choice for Headliner is.......


Oh my goodness, Gem's card is a true work of art!  At first glance it is lovely but when you read all about the clever techniques she used to create this beauty, you will be in awe!  Perhaps the most impressive, is that she grated Styrofoam to create the look of seafoam in the tidal pool.  The soft colors, pearl finishes and sparkle truly capture the allure of the beach and all it's wonder.  Congratulations Gem, your card is truly a Headliner!

Congratulations to all of our winners! Don't forget to grab your badge for your blogs. Please be sure to join us tomorrow when LeAnne has a gorgeous color challenge for us!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card, Claire. That made my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I am delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sandy, you certainly surprised me by choosing my card as your favorite! Thank you from my heart to yours! Blessings & Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Yapha, for choosing my card as your cut above! You brought a smile to my face. :) Lots of wonderful cards out there for this challenge, that's for sure! Congrats to all the other winners too.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!