Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Paper Players #176: WOW: White on White Challenge

Greetings Stampers, and welcome to the final Paper Players Challenge of 2013! Before I tell you about it, I would like to thank everyone who played along with last week’s color challenge from Ann Marie. We all loved your beautiful creations! 


It's Sandy here as your challenge hostess this week and I’m changing things up a bit with a WOW: White on White challenge! You can use white or vanilla for your project and any neutral color or metallic for your sentiment. Feel free to think beyond Christmas and snowflakes. White on White is also perfect for weddings, anniversaries, christenings, sympathy and more. I’m so excited to see what you create, and I know you’ll be inspired by the creations of our Design Team! 

The Paper Players Design Team




Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission.
  3. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted.
  4. Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. Hi,
    all these cards are magnificent. Thank you so much.
    I love this blog and although I have not dared to enter a challenge yet, on day soon I may pluck up the courage to enter, I always visit, and am following in all ways possible.
    I hope you all have a fantastic day.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this challenge and all your cards! What fun this was--thanks for the challenge! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This challenge is inspiring. I now have this year's Christmas card design to send out to my friends and family...only five days out from Christmas, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and inspiring samples, ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully fun challenge! Thanks ladies for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!