Saturday, November 2, 2013

Winners for Challenge #169 - Anne Marie's Sketch

Hello everyone! Anne Marie here. Wow! What a great week of submissions using my sketch. So many fabulous projects and awesome inspiration, as always. Thank you to everyone who played along. 

Before we get to our Headliner for the challenge, let's see what caught the eye of our design team!



And now for our Headliner...
Brenda 

Brenda's gorgeous card stopped me in my tracks as soon as I saw it. From the delightful mix of patterns, to the lovely color combo everything about this card is stunning! I especially loved those fun banners with the blinded out accents. Just all around beautiful. Congratulations to you Brenda! You are my choice for Headliner this week at the Paper Players! 

Please join us tomorrow for a fabulous theme challenge from the lovely and talented Jaydee! Have a great day! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh what kind words! Thank you for choosing me as a headliner...really, I am speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaydee, thanks so very much for choosing my card.
    I always enjoy The Paper Players challenges. Can't wait to see what you all have for us tomorrow!
    Congratulations to Brenda and the other Cut Aboves'. I certainly am in good company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, LeAnne for choosing my card!!!! I am so excited !!! I love your challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandy for choosing my card as your Cut Above! Congrats to the rest of the Cut Aboves and Brenda, our Headliner- your cards are fabulous!! Thanks again for the honor and the weekly inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little late, but never not appreciated! Thank you so much for choosing my card, Anne! So much fun to play a long and create fun cards! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!