Saturday, September 1, 2012

Winner's post for Challenge #110 - LeAnne's Sketch Challenge

Everyone's creations were fabulous this week!  It is fun to see the different ways in which this sketch was portrayed...each one a unique piece of art!  Now, let's see what caught the eye of our design team for our CUTS ABOVE.

(Our picks for A Cut Above are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
---
---
 All of the CUT ABOVE winners can wear proudly display the badge below on their blogs. Congratulations!
And now, LeAnne's choice for HEADLINER this week is:

Justin - JK Cards

I fell in love with Justin's card the minute I saw it....such a lovely fall creation with woodgrain, leaves and an acorn....but done in such pretty non-fall colors!  It has a great rustic feel to it, and is quite eye-catching with the various layers and embellishments!  Awesome creation!  Congrats, Justin, on being my Headliner this week!
We hope that you will wear your badge proudly on your blog!
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to visit us tomorrow for an all new challenge from Jaydee!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as Headliner this week LeAnne! Congratulations to all of the other picks. Thank you to everyone else for sharing your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card as A Cut Above, Jaydee! There were so many great entries...as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for choosing my card for A Cut Above (this is so funny-A Cut Above is the name of the salon where I get my hair cut:)). I am thrilled to be chosen out of so many wonderful entries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo! Thank you Nance for picking my card this week! This was a nice surprise! Congrats to everyone! I will happily display your badge!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!