Sunday, June 17, 2012

Exciting News....Welcome to our 100th Challenge Celebration!

Wow! 100 Challenges at the Paper Players and two years of fun! Thank you to my wonderful design team, our fantastic past guest designers and to all of our participants! Doesn't seem that long ago, when I started the Paper Players Challenge on my blog with LeAnne and Jaydee on my newly formed design team. 

Here is this week's challenge...
choose any of our past challenges! 
Here is a link to all the past challenges created by Jaydee...

Please no ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGES...thank you! 

BLOG CANDY ALERT!
  1. We are offering all of our blog hop cards to our Headliner this week!  We will mail them to you!
  2. So go ahead and HOP along to the design team blogs to see their favourite challenge from the past two years...and then create a card with one of our past challenges and link it up!

Have fun hopping!

The Paper Players Design Team


Our Rules:
***Only combine THREE challenges TOTAL. 
  1. You must include our graphic and a link back to our challenge.
  2. A Direct link to your blog is appreciated.
  3. Any offensive or inappropriate submissions will be respectfully deleted. 
We can't wait to see what you create!  Won't you please join us this week?

14 comments:

  1. What an awesome way to celebrate! Congrats on your milestone and I'd like to say a big ole' THANK YOU for all of your hard work on bringing us such fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations on the 100th Challenge celebration. I love the blog and all the inspiration from your wonderful design team. Look forward to another 100! hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY 100th celebration! I'd better hop to it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! on your 100th challenge! I enjoyed the blog hop and looking through your past challenges. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you gals! Congratulations on 100 awesome challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 100th Challenge and I am with the others- love you gals!! Looking forward to the next 100 amazing challenges- hugs to all of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your awesome milestone Ladies! Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration. Here's to the next 100 fabulous challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congrats on 100 challenges! I have been following along since early one :>)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on reaching your 100th challenge. I enjoyed looking over past challenges to find the one that would call out to me. Thanks for all the great inspiration; I look forward to hundreds more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun seeing all the different challenges! Great job reaching the 100th challenge. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your 100th Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your 100th challenge!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your 100th challenge! I just found this challenge, this is my third time playing, and I had a ball looking through the challenge archives. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with for the next 100 challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the 100th Challenge!!! TO bad I had my head in the sand and did not see it until today!!!I would have played along! LOL Love all you gals, Thanks for 100 Challenges worth of Inspiration!!!

    Love and Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!