Sunday, June 24, 2012

Challenge #101-A Sketch from Lesley

Welcome to Challenge #101 at the Paper Players! Thank you to everyone who took part in last week's 100th Celebration Challenge! Lesley here! This week I am the hostess and I have a sketch for you to try! It can have a lot of layers or can be clean and simple!!! Before we get to the design team samples, I would like to welcome the talented Vicki Burdick to our team for the next month. Our lovely Nance Leedy is off on a blogging vacation and Vicki has kindly agreed to fill in for her! Welcome Vicki!!! 


The Paper Players Design Team

Vicki Burdick

Jaydee

Our Rules:
***Only combine THREE challenges TOTAL. 
  1. You must include our graphic and a link back to our challenge.
  2. A Direct link to your blog is appreciated.
  3. Any offensive or inappropriate submissions will be respectfully deleted. 
We can't wait to see what you create!  Won't you please join us this week?

6 comments:

  1. Terrific sketch, Lesley! I hope Nance is enjoying her time away. All of the DT cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome sketch!! I love to see all the different takes by the DT! All beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch! CONGRATS to Vicki -- she will rock it out for your Team! Thanks Girls~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first card to make for you all. I love the challenge. Great sketch..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch and terrific samples!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a fun sketch! I'm glad I snuck in under the wire!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!