Sunday, January 8, 2012

Challenge #77: Lesley's Theme Challenge


Happy New Year and welcome to the Paper Players!  We are back and hope you will join us this month as we kick off the New Year!  Today's challenge is a Theme Challenge. I decided to focus on love with Valentine's Day fast approaching...but you could also create a project for a man/woman, a best friend, a work mate, or even a family member.  Love comes in all forms, so feel free to choose romantic or platonic love!





This month we are making a small change to the challenge times. Our challenge will now end at NOON on Fridays rather than midnight.

Our Rules for Playing:
  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
  4. Create a project with only THREE challenges including our challenge.
  5. Feel free to use any CRAFTING products you have!
Be sure to post your project to the linky by Friday, January 13 at ** NOON **(PST).
We look forward to visiting your blog!

8 comments:

  1. I just discovered this challenge blog! Thanks for inspiration; beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous DT samples everyone! Thanks for a fun challenge!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved, loved, loved doing this challenge!! I think this is one of my best (ever!) cards! Huge thanks to the DT for all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I got to play along twice this week:) Fantastic DT samples; as always so inspiring. Thanks for the great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the challenge. Glad I had some time this week to do something for it! Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge! Please ignore the photo on my link....I accidentally selected the incorrect one, and can't seem to edit it. My card for this challenge is the second one in my post, and it follows the challenge rules! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am hoping to play along with your challenges more often this year.....love the DT Creations and the theme as it enabled me to play with my new stamps. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was fun. I finally got to play along. Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!