Sunday, August 21, 2011

Challenge #60 - A CAS Sketch

Hi everyone! LeAnne here with my very first sketch challenge for you! Anyone who knows me knows that I like things "in threes"! In the art world, odd numbers of images are more pleasing to the eye, and three is what makes me happy! So today, you'll have a chance to highlight three images--or shapes, or embellishments, or whatever makes you happy! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Although the Design Team uses Stampin' Up! products, we want you to feel free to use any brand you like. At The Paper Players, we are all about having fun!


  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
  4. Create a project with only 3 challenges including our challenge.
  5. Feel free to use any stamping products you have!

10 comments:

  1. LeAnne ~ what a fabulous sketch ~ I sure hope to get a chance to play along ~ between the garden, my father's 80th BDay celebration here, family in town...yikes!!!! so much fun stuff on the go! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone! Excellent DT projects! This is my first time playing..just linked my project up :)
    Hope you all like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I like 3s too :>) Great cards this week ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sketch, LeAnne! Love the power of threes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Sketch - thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a fab sketch this week - nice and easy to play along with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome sketch! I had fun making my card. :o) Wonderful samples!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost didn't get this made in time! It's such a wonderful sketch and the DT cards are awesome! I'm glad I got to play!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this sketch, I will be using it for more things!!

    Thanks
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!