Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ann said YES!!!!!

October is here....leaves are changing and scattering in the wind!  It is hard to believe we started this Challenge blog in June!  I am so proud of the design team and the guest design team who have helped to make this challenge blog fun and cutting edge!  Every week I am amazed by my talented team and must say, it has been a good learning opportunity for me!  These ladies are inspiring and pushing me (in a nice way of course) to try new stamping techniques I never would have thought of on my own!


October also brings a delightful addition to the Paper Players!  The talented and lovely Ann Schach has been a Guest Designer for August and September.  I have asked her to stay on as a permanent Designer for our Challenge Blog and Ann said Yes!!!  She has been a team player from the beginning and I appreciate her input and dedication!  Welcome Ann as one of our mainstays!  I am thrilled to have you on the team and look forward to learning and creating with you!!! 

Tomorrow we have another Theme Challenge all lined up.  The Theme Challenge this month is from the loveable and inspiring LeAnne Pugliese.  It promises to be fun and we hope you get the chance to join us this week!

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday, if you have the chance, our current Inspiration Challenge is still playable until 6pm tonight (PST).

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful Ann has joined your team! You are one talented group of ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky! Ann is a fantastic addition to any design team. I am always so inspired by her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to both the Paper Players and Ann! What a great addition to the team!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!